Having diabetes surely makes alterations in your diet. However it never means that you cannot eat normally or what other persons are eating. There are some common myths associated with diabetes
It is very important to take care of your feet for those who suffer from diabetes, Here are some good tips for the right foot care
- Check your feet abd toes daily for cuts, bruises or swelling
- Wear shoes and socks that fit well
- Use skin lotion to avoid dry feet
- Execise every day for at least 20 to 30 minutes
- Wash and dry your feet everyday wit hmild soap and luke warm water
- File your toenails
- See your doctor if you hurt your feet
- Do not ever stay barefeet
Managing diabetes is a huge challenge for people of any age. However strong determination, health diet and the right diabetic supplements can go a long way in helping you to manage your blood sugar levels.
Sleep is very important to keep the blood sugar level in control. Less sleep leads to high blood sugar.
The high glucose level in the blood leads to a cardiovascular diseases. The high sugar content in the blood damages the nerves and the blood vessels which leads to heart diseases and attacks.
Controlling the weight is very important in order to keep your blood sugar levels under control. Likewise, exercises alone cannot help in reducing the weight. A number of researches conducted shows that in order to control the weight, one needs to keep a check on the calorie intake
Create a life that feels good on the inside. Not one that just looks good on the outside